You can help us by:
- Making a donation: donations of any size make a real difference. Click here to donate today.
- Making a regular donation by Standing Order: making a monthly donation by Standing Order is an extremely valuable way to support Pegasus and is a huge help to us when planning future projects.
- Inscribing a roundel on Magdalen’s Tree: our beautiful Magdalen’s Tree in the foyer is home to inscribed roundels acknowledging the generous support of our donors. Roundels come in three sizes, can be inscribed with words of your choice and will remain on the tree for three years.
- Small £450: supports a place for one young person for a year in a Young Company
- Medium £900: funds an enabler for one year for a young person needing support on a Pegasus course
- Large £1,800: pays for delivery of one term of our Remix project for young refugees
- Running, jumping, baking for Pegasus: if you are thinking of doing any sort of sponsored or fundraising event, whether it’s running a marathon, jumping out of a plane or holding a cake sale, please consider doing it for Pegasus. We can help you every step of the way.
- Supporting us when you book your tickets: whenever you book tickets you will be asked if you would like to make a small contribution of just £2 or more to Pegasus. The pounds all mount up, so please consider making a small donation when booking or pop some loose change in the donation box in the foyer on your next visit.
- Leaving Pegasus a gift in your Will: making a gift of any size in your Will helps to ensure that Pegasus will continue to thrive for future generations. Please talk to your solicitor for advice or let us know if you would like one of our information packs.
For further information on any of the above, please contact Jo Osborne, Development Director on 01865 812173 or email@example.com.