Reopening for classes
From September we will be welcoming back our Acting Diploma students to recommence their studies. We will also resume on a reduced basis our after school classes and Young Companies.
To do this safely we are:
- Reducing group sizes and rescheduling timetables to allow for cleaning between classes
- Temperature checking prior to admittance for classes
- Installing hand sanitiser stations
- Creating a one way system and zones within the building with the aim to ensure a 2m social distance is maintained throughout the building.
- Ensuring our staff wear protective masks/visors and encouraging our participants to do so as well
- Making pre-booking necessary for all classes
- No longer accepting cash payments
- Sending guidelines and recommendations to bookers prior to their visit
Our risk assessment for our after school activities can be downloaded below.
We hope to re-introduce live performances during the Autumn.
As well as using the above measures for classes, we will introduce these additional measures:
- Capacities will be reduced to allow social distancing but households will be able to sit together in groups of up to 6 people.
- Pre-booking will be necessary and information about your visit will be sent to you prior to your trip.
Safe distancing in the café is not going to be possible.
- The cafe will remain closed but a pre-booked, at-seat refreshment service will be available on live performances for a limited selection of snacks and drinks.
- The toys, books and games have been removed from the cafe but the space will be open for those who need to take a break from a performance.
If you would like coffee before or after your session, we recommend you visit Missing Bean next door for takeaway coffee.
In the event of changes in government guidelines
We continue to monitor guidelines and regulations and our plans will evolve to incorporate any changes. In the event of another lockdown:
- The venue will close again.
- Classes and Young Company activity will move online.
- If you have booked onto a course and do not have the means to access digital classes please let us know and we will do what we can to help.
- Performances will be cancelled, and refunds will be made available.
Box Office: 01865 812 150
Administration: 01865 812 160
Oxford OX4 1RE
Pegasus Theatre Trust is a company limited by guarantee no. 03038190, a registered charity no. 1055305 and VAT registered no. 210914055.
© Pegasus Theatre Trust 2020 | Site by Herd