Terms and Conditions of Sale
- The purchase of a ticket entitles the bearer to access to the activity/performance/course named, at the time and date stated on the face of the ticket. Please check your ticket(s) carefully on receipt, and notify Pegasus as soon as reasonably possible, if the event/date/time is not as you expected.
- When you purchase (a) ticket(s) through Pegasus box office your contact and ticket details will be held by Pegasus to administer the ticket booking system. The information is held for administrative and statistical purposes only. We will not contact you further unless you agree to us doing so, or to inform you of a material alteration to the event. In line with current data protection law, your details will only be passed to third party organisations if you have agreed to this. Payment details will be encrypted in our secure booking system.
- When you book tickets online you must ensure the details you enter are both correct and accurate.
- Babies less than 6 months old are welcome to family specific performances but will require a ‘free lap’ addition to your ticket which can be booked via the box office.
- Pegasus is committed to providing access to all, and is happy to make any reasonable adjustment to ensure you enjoy your visit. If you have any specific concerns regarding Pegasus‘s ability to accommodate you please talk to our front of house staff prior to your visit.
- Discount ticket(s) are offered with proof of entitlement only and do not apply to tickets being resold at face value on behalf of another customer.
- Reservations will only be held without payment in your name for 3 days, after which, if you have not made payment, they will be released for general sale again. We do not accept requests for reservations during the week of the activity/performance/course.
- If you are making a booking on behalf of a party/group, you are responsible for all payments due from the party/group and must ensure the party/group is made aware of these terms and conditions of sale and admission. Pegasus reserves the right to place restrictions on the volume of any tickets ordered.
- If you find you are unable to use your ticket(s) for whatever reason, Pegasus box office can try to resell them for you, on the understanding that Pegasus own available remaining tickets take priority. Pegasus will only be able to resell pre-collected ticket(s) that have actually been returned to the box office, or ticket(s) that are waiting for collection care of the box office. You must request that Pegasus resell your ticket(s) and/or return your ticket(s) to the box office as soon as possible before the advertised start time of the activity/performance/course. We will make all reasonable attempts to resell your tickets, however we cannot guarantee resale.
- Pegasus is able to exchange ticket(s) (to the same value) if you find yourself unable to use them for whatever reason. Pegasus can only exchange pre-collected ticket(s) that have actually been returned to the box office, or ticket(s) that are waiting for collection care of box office. You must inform Pegasus, at least 24 hours prior to the advertised start time of a performance or seven days prior to the start of a course for which you are unable to use your ticket(s), which event you wish to exchange them for (subject to availability).
- If you lose your ticket(s) please notify Pegasus box office immediately. We can arrange for replacement ticket(s) to be available for collection immediately prior to the event from the ticket office. We do not post out replacement ticket(s). Pegasus requires at least 2 hours prior to the advertised start time of an event to arrange replacement tickets.
- Pegasus is happy to offer a full refund, or offer to exchange your ticket(s) (to the same value) for another event if we cancel or alter in a material way an event, as advertised.
- In the event of a cancelled performance Pegasus will not be liable for additional travel or accommodation expenses.
- Pegasus will not be liable in any way if an event or performance is abandoned due to any factors which are beyond our reasonable control such as, acts of god: including earthquakes, storms, flooding: power failure or fire: force majeure: including war, terrorist acts, and civil commotion.
- Programme events start at the time advertised and we reserve the right to delay or refuse the admittance of latecomers if in the reasonable opinion of Pegasus admittance would affect the enjoyment of the audience and /or the performance of the artist(s) and /or the running of the event.
- Pegasus reserves the right to refuse admission to any customer or to request any ticket holder to leave if, in the reasonable opinion of Pegasus admission to the venue or event might be a risk to the safety of the audience and /or customer and/or affect the enjoyment of the audience and/or the running of the event. Under the terms of our licence agreements Pegasus is required to refuse admittance to any person in a state of intoxication or whose conduct is deemed to be conducive to any breach of the peace.
- Guide and Hearing dogs are welcome.
- Recording, photography or copying of any artistic performance, work or film is not permitted under the terms of Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 (and subsequent amendments). Application can be made for specific, limited, personal, educational or press purposes by contacting the Marketing Department on 01865 812 171.
- Unauthorised recording, photography and copying of any artistic performance, work or film within Pegasus is not permitted.
- For the enjoyment of all visitors, Pegasus requests mobile phones/pagers are turned off during a performance.
- Smoking is not permitted during any programme event or within Pegasus.
- Drinks may be taken into the auditorium in plastic containers. Glass containers, bottles and breakable items that might cause a hazard in an emergency are not permitted in the auditorium.
- Sitting in any gangway which flanks the seating is not permitted within Pegasus Theatre.
- Strobe lighting, smoke effects and raised sound levels are sometimes used in events and performances, Pegasus will display signage to this effect clearly at the entrance to the event. If you have any particular concerns please talk to our front of house staff prior to the event.
- Pegasus aims to provide a safe, welcoming environment for all. We recommend you keep all personal belongings with you at all times. In the absence of any negligence or breach of duty by Pegasus or its staff you will be responsible for any loss, theft or damage to your belongings.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits the liability of Pegasus for death or personal injury caused by Pegasus negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Pegasus is committed to providing quality service, facilities and programme. If you have any comments following your visit, please talk to a member of staff who will be happy to take down the details and/or discuss with you.
- All adults and children over 6 months need to have their own valid ticket for performances. Babies under 6 months are free, unless the show is specifically for their age. Children under the age of 14 must be supervised appropriately by an adult who holds a ticket. For group and party bookings please discuss appropriate adult to child ratios with our box office as this varies according to the average age range.
Box Office: 01865 812 150
Administration: 01865 812 160
Oxford OX4 1RE
Pegasus Theatre Trust is a company limited by guarantee no. 03038190, a registered charity no. 1055305 and VAT registered no. 210914055.
© Pegasus Theatre Trust 2020 | Site by Herd