Duty Manager Job Vacancy
Duty Managers are the key position reporting to the Front of House Manager, responsible across all elements of our front of house operation for the welcome, service, and safety of all people using, visiting and working at Pegasus. Four Duty Managers work on a shift system over six days of operation to cover; ticket sales and reception, café bar preparation and service, house management of shows and activity and general building operation and maintenance. This wide-ranging role supports the development, implementation and monitoring of Pegasus’s audience development and financial strategies to achieve our business objectives and artistic ambitions.
- Provide friendly, informed access to our entire front of house services; ticket sales, café, performances, creative learning activities, general enquires and facilities.
- Increase the frequency and levels of attendance of current audiences, user and partners by providing exceptional facilities and service responsive to need that demonstrates our value and engages customer loyalty.
- Maximise the potential of front of house to contribute to the ongoing sustainable success of the organisation.
- Actively promote the activity and achievements of Pegasus, championing our programme with the local community, wider city, regionally and nationally.
Salary: £17,170 – £18,000 pa (starting salary dependent on experience)
Closing date for applications is: 12 noon Wednesday 31 July 2019
Interviews will be held: the week beginning Monday 5 August 2019
Application pack available here
Participation Coordinator Job Vacancy
The Participation Coordinator is a key position reporting to the Creative Learning Director. The postholder is responsible for the coordination of our creative learning opportunities and supporting the engagement of young people with our programme of activity. The role supports the development, implementation and monitoring of Pegasus’s business planning in order to achieve our artistic ambitions and business objectives.
- Coordinate the delivery of high-quality creative learning opportunities and maximise engagement with our diverse programme by our young participants.
- Provide individual assistance and guidance for young participants and their families who require additional support in order to sustain engagement with us.
- Identify and recruit new participants; actively building networks and partnerships that access potential areas for development.
- Champion the voice and activity of young participants promoting their achievements and encouraging their involvement with Pegasus as change-makers.
Salary: £20,500 – £22,500 pa (starting salary dependant on experience)
Hours: Full time (37 hours a week)
Closing date for applications: 12 noon Wednesday 7 August 2019
Interviews will be held: Thursday 15 August 2019
Application pack available here
Work Experience Weeks at Pegasus are an opportunity to gain an insight into the various roles required to run a theatre venue.
Each student will gain a high quality experience throughout the week and will contribute to the work in our theatre. You will spend time working on projects across marketing, HR, finance, fundraising, creative learning and front of house. We expect all our applicants to be flexible, adaptable, have initiative and a real passion for careers in a theatre.
Available Weeks 2019
Monday 29 April – Friday 3 May (10am – 4pm)
Monday 1 July – Friday 5 July (10am – 4pm)
Monday 15 July – Friday 19 July (10am – 4pm)
The application form can be found here.